Offered privately, apprenticeship style, with personal attention and schedule flexibility is unmatched by any similarly priced program.
Honoring the traditional method of training to become an authentic yoga teacher, we offer one-on-one, apprenticeship trainings. This fulfills and excedes Yoga Alliance requirements.
Abby Vakay, works privately with apprentices, to begin and/or deepen their practice, and understanding of all aspects of Yoga, exceds Yoga Alliance requirements.
- SCHEDULE: is on an individual basis.
- CURRICULUM: Our program meets and exceeds Yoga Alliance requirements. We work with you to design a curriculum with the most practical applications for your goals, while still maintaining standards.
- Inquire : email@example.com or (631) 355-1855.
HAMPTONS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Do you want to deepen your understanding of Yoga? Ready to share the yoga you love with others? Our apprenticeship-style school exceeds National Yoga Alliance standards.
Abby Vakay has 15 years of teaching yoga experience, is 800hour Jivamukti Certified and eRYT with Yoga Alliance. She has been training teachers for 6 years.
“This training was informative and provided a plethora of information on the foundation of yoga history, lineage, asana practice, body and mind. I feel as if my practice, understanding and love for yoga has grown tremendously.” “This training helped my pratice personally and gave me a much deeper understanding of yoga that I can communicate to my students. I felt motivated and really prepared and excited to teach my first class!"
- Principle Teacher: Abby Vakay eRYT.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training offered privately or semi-privately.
Practical and written teaching test for RYT Certification
HAVE QUESTIONS? Call: 631-355-1855
HYHA YOGA ALLIANCE TEACHER TRAINING
- PRIVATE MENTORSHIP
- FULL 200 HOURS
- Vinyasa/Asana/Functional Alignment
- Anatomy/ Assists of Asanas/Use of Props
- Restorative Yoga/Yin Yoga /Yoga Nidra/Ayurveda/Personal Electives
- Business and Ethics/Review
- Take Home Test